This Joyce Meyer quotes serves as a reminder to retain trust in God, in yourself, to be patient, and to recognize that you are responsible for a lot of how you experience your life.
Joyce Meyer is the president of Joyce Meyer Ministries and a Charismatic Christian author and speaker.
She has authored over 40 books including the highly-rated Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind, Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions and Change Your Words, Change Your Life.
Here’s a list of 15 amazing Joyce Meyer quotes to motivate you and help you understand that you have a bright new future in Christ.
When compiling these quotes by Joyce Meyer, my theme was peace of mind… Do your best, control what you can (your thoughts, for example), and leave the rest to God. . Hope you will love them!
15 Joyce Meyer Quotes
- “Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Over the years, I’ve learned that a confident person doesn’t concentrate or focus on their weaknesses – they maximize their strengths.” – Joyce Meyer
- “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.” – Joyce Meyer
- “If you’re not careful to think and speak words of faith, worry will creep in, and it will not only steal your peace and joy, it will steal your ‘today.’ The present is the greatest gift God ever gives us. So hold on to the peace that’s yours in Christ. Don’t let it go.” – Joyce Meyer
- “God will give you the power to have peace in the midst of the storm!” – Joyce Meyer
- “God is with you, and He’ll help you make spiritual progress-strengthening and encouraging you to keep on keeping on during rough times. It’s easy to quit, but it takes faith to press on to victory.”.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Getting stress out of your life takes more than prayer alone. You must take action to make changes and stop doing whatever is causing the stress. You can learn to calm down in the way you handle things.” – Joyce Meyer
- “There’s no happier person than a truly thankful, content person.” – Joyce Meyer
- “You don’t have to be like everybody else or do things like everybody else. God created you to be a unique individual, and He wants you to be free to be who He made you be.” – Joyce Meyer
- “I know from personal experience how damaging it can be to live with bitterness and unforgiveness. I like to say it’s like taking poison and hoping your enemy will die. And it really is that harmful to us to live this way.” – Joyce Meyer
- “God loves you! He sees what you’re going through, He is with you, and He desires to help you right where you are.” – Joyce Meyer
- “We will all fail in life, but nobody has to be a failure. Failing at a thing doesn’t make you a failure. You are only a failure when you quit trying.” – Joyce Meyer
- “No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!.” – Joyce Meyer
- “If selfishness is the key to being miserable, then selflessness must be the key to being happy!” – Joyce Meyer