God is always for you. He desires for you to have a meaningful, hopeful and wonderful life. It won’t always be easy.
We all go through trials, but God is cheering you on and He loves you. He wants the absolute BEST for you. God is your #1 supporter because He created you and only He can tell the future!
Over and over in the Bible it says that God has good plans for you, and to trust Him. He wants to bless you. Here are some scriptures that show this.
- “Now God will do exceedingly immeasurably above all that you can ask, think or imagine according to His power at work within us.” Ephesians 3:20.
- “For I know the plans I have for you. Plans not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:5
- “God will equip you with everything good for doing his will, and He will work in us to do what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory for ever and ever.” Hebrews 13:21
- “This is the assurance we have when approaching God: that if we ask anything in accordance with His will, He will hear us. And if we know that He hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” 1 John 5:14-15
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” Matthew 7:7-8.
God always has your best interests in mind
And the best timing. We might not understand it, but He knows what’s best. After I gave my life to Jesus I saw how everything was lining up in His perfect timing.
When we let go, and let God lead- He will always show up. He is always there. Working behind the scenes in His perfect timing for your life.